Thursday, April 15, 2010

Piccolo problema...

(Yes, that is Italian.)

I have Photoshop legally, but haven't been able to provide my student documentation to get a serial number... So the trial period finally ran out, and now I can't use it til I get this sorted. This wouldn't be so much of a problem except for the fact that I shoot a file format called RAW, and that needs to be processed before it can be displayed as a JPG or something else.

So, while I'm getting this figured out, here are some older, random pictures that don't really contribute to a story or anything, but might be interesting to someone somewhere.




A picture to remind me of Cameron. It was weird to see this here.


I know nothing about this fine establishment. I just think the name is funny.


"Oops, I fell over. Oops, I fell over again."


The location of the last two pictures, Złoty Tarasy.


PKiN on a foggy night.


A photograph that was on display with a lot of other images from the 1980s. This woman is holding up ration cards or whatever you would call them.


At the Kafka Cafe with Joe and Krzysiek.


Still there... I liked this guys messy curly red hair.


Inside the tulip that Kaylin gave me for Dad's birthday.


The last of the one from Przemek.


Too beautiful for this world?


My bazie. My favorites. :)


Self portrait.



That's all for today. Wish me luck to get this Photoshop stuff sorted out. It's largely my own fault, but also the fault of NSCC for providing inadequate documentation. They still owe me money, by the way. I don't know why I bother.

I also aim to catch up on correspondence today, by the way... So look out, America!


Just Plain Love,
Chelsea

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like a Jan's Coffee. The only affiliated coffee shops in tri-Powiat area.